Monday, February 8, 2010

Me !


Ok,so every one has been asking me about why there are no pictures of me on the pink poppie blog or facebook page and I my reply is that I am so extremely un-photogenic!However Jessica Jones ( Amazing Photographer ) was in the other day and took some shots of some flowers, my girls and yes she convinced me to have my picture taken too! Knowing of course how amazing she is as I stalk her blog and facebook page on a very regular basis, I knew she would do her magic and well as far a pictures of me goes she did very well indeed!... not too many chins, no eyes half shut etc etc. So if you are one of those people that have been nagging me about the fact that there are no pictures of yours truly .... you can now stop! cause here I am.
Nina Stanley (owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment